[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he Blue & White welcomes submissions from anyone, about any subject and in any style, although please bear in mind this is a football fanzine about Chester FC.
If you have an idea or want to send us an article, drawing or photo then please email us at email@example.com
Our general guidelines are pretty minimal:
- Most articles we publish are one or two pages, either 400-500 words or 800-1,000 words, but articles which are longer will be accepted if they are of sufficient quality.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please either include the submission in the body of the email or attach a Word Document to the email. Do not send submissions as PDFs.
- For images, please send it in as high a resolution as you can, preferably in .jpeg or similar.
- Please type ‘submission’ in the subject line of the email.
- Within the email please include the name you would like to appear under in the fanzine, contact details, and word count.
- In addition, for our contributors page, authors should please also include a short, third person author bio of no more than one hundred words. This has a separate bullet point because it’s important and we always, always have to chase people up on it!